Who are We?
We are Know Your Own Health Limited a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 07470660, our registered address is 27 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3BL and the address at which we are established is 41-43 Portland Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 5DQ.
Know Your Own Health Limited has notified the Information Commissioner's Office and is registered on the Data Protection Register under registration number Z7000974.
What information do We collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms or otherwise using the services and functionality on Our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our site, subscribing to Our service, posting or aggregating material or requesting further services;
- details of your visits to Our site and the resources that you access; and
- if you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
How will We use Your Information?
We use Your Information in the following ways:
- for some services, you may provide to us your email address or other information such as your age, sex and health information. Providing us with this information is entirely optional. However in some cases it may not be possible for us to provide the relevant service without receiving specific information from you.
- to ensure that content from Our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service; and
- to notify you about changes to Our Service.
Cookies and IP addresses.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to Our advertisers. This is statistical data about Our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help Us to improve Our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable Us:
- to estimate Our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow Us to customise Our site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognise you when you return to Our site.
Will We share Your Information with third parties?
It is not our intention to share your information with anybody else although there may be exceptional circumstances where this may be necessary. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if We or substantially all of Our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
How do We protect Your Information?
The security of personal data is important to Us. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in Our possession. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to the Website and you do so at your own risk.
Access to Your Information and correction
- to find out more about how your data will be used, or to make a complaint, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- you have the right to request a copy of the information that We hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information We hold about you, please contact Us at Know Your Own Health Limited, 41-43 Portland Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 5DQ, UK or email@example.com. We may make a small charge for this;
- We want to make sure that Your Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask Us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting Us at Know Your Own Health Limited, 41-43 Portland Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 5DQ, UK or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We hope you will be happy with the way We handle your information but if not you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner if there is a problem – for more information visit www.ico.gov.uk
How to contact Us
by email at email@example.com;
or write to Us at Know Your Own Health Limited, 41-43 Portland Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 5DQ, UK.